Our clients are looking for an experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician to start soon!
As a Licensed Veterinary Technician, you will be a leader within the hospital. The ideal candidate is someone who has a true passion for the industry and has a desire to expand on their skills and knowledge.
Strong communication skills is a must along with a solid skillset of technical skills like patient restraint, phlebotomy, and anesthesia.
The role and associated benefits:
This is a full-time role that includes the following benefits package.
- Health Savings Account with annual $500 contribution
- Ample paid time off
- Paid holidays
- License reimbursement
- CE Allowance
- Employee discounts
- Active CVT License in MN
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Certified Veterinary Technician and/or experience in the veterinary industry
- Deep understanding of veterinary medicine, practices, and procedures
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for an extended period of time
- Expert communicator (verbal and written)
- Expert customer service skills
- Flexible, willing to perform many job duties within the hospital
- Friendly, positive, team-oriented attitude
If you would like some more information on this role or to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200