Our clients are a privately owned AAHA Accredited – Cat-Friendly Certified practice and they are seeking a Full-time or Part-time DVM to join their hospitals in Illinois.
Working in a modern practice with the latest technology for communicating with clients and staff members including being a paperless practice, you’ll be part of a compassionate, dynamic, and progressive team with a mission to deliver the highest standard of care to patients and clients.
- Low-stress handling techniques.
- Full in-house diagnostics, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, ultrasound, laser therapy, stem cell therapy, platelet-rich plasma therapy, anesthetic monitoring, suction, hot air blanket equipment, and much more.
- An appointment-based clinic.
- Longer appointment times which allow the doctors the time to tailor medical recommendations, educate pet owners, and deliver all recommended treatments.
- Work-life balance is very important so local 24-hour hospitals are used to manage cases after normal business hours if necessary.
- DVMs are encouraged to help maximize the quality of the operation in every way, and to that end, our client will work hard to implement your recommendations.
- An experienced practice management team to support you and all team members.
- An excellent staff support throughout the hospital with optimal doctor-to-technician ratios in exam rooms and in surgery.
Compensation & benefits package includes the following:
- Highly competitive starting salary for experienced doctors and new graduates.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation expense allowance.
- Group health insurance with multiple plan options.
- Dental, vision, and short-term disability which includes maternity leave.
- Life & accident insurance.
- 401k retirement program.
- Vacation pay.
- Holiday pay.
- Sick pay.
- Continued education paid days, including fully paid conferences and related events.
- Pet discount program.
- Fully paid licensing.
- Fully paid association dues.
- Fully paid hospital clothing and related expenses.
- You can bring your pet to work when space is available.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or would like to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a call on (646) 569 9200.