An opportunity to practice the highest quality medicine while nurturing a healthy team culture and providing excellent customer service. This full time opportunity is well-suited for an experienced veterinarian.
However, the 5 doctor team is also able to mentor a new graduate.
This is an AAHA-accredited practice working towards becoming Fear Free certified. The veterinarians are dedicated to supporting a large, loyal client-base and each other, forming the glue of our cohesive team. Monthly meetings to discuss new medications and advancements in medicine and collaborate daily.
Schedule involves rotating weekend shifts but allows for stretches of 3 and 4 days in a row off. Creative full or part-time schedules can be arranged for experienced candidates.
- Two locations-both recently remodeled
- Separate, large surgical and dental suites
- Two Wet Treatment Tables
- Oxygen Cage
- Two Oxygen Generators
- IDEXX diagnostic labs and in house diagnostic equipment, including Sedivue
- Sopix Digital Dental Radiography
- Companion Laser Therapy
- Two high-quality ultrasound units, one is brand new.
- Medical Director with extensive ultrasound training
- All exam rooms equipped with laptops and 42" televisions for mirroring
- Isolation room with separate ventilation and a fenced area dedicated for isolation patients
Our clients take the health and well-being of their employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance.
A great compensation package, including a competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, PTO, generous CE allowance, additional PTO for CE, and reimbursement for membership and license fees.
If you would like to apply or obtain more information please call us on (646) 569 9200 or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org