Our clients pride themselves on their unique approach to patient care; offering advanced services such as rehabilitation and wellness care.
They bring over 25 years of veterinary experience to the table to serve the local communities and their beloved pets. They are seeking a Veterinarian to join their team. They work to support each other so that the doctors can keep the focus sharp on the medicine!
The ideal candidate is not only wholeheartedly passionate, driven, and eager to make a difference in the veterinary profession, but who desires to be a part of something more.
The Offer and Benefits:
This is a full-time role that includes the following benefits package.
- Health Savings Account with annual $500 contribution
- Ample paid time off
- Paid holidays
- License reimbursement
- CE Allowance
- Employee discounts
- Builds rapport with clients by gathering information, listening to, and empathizing with their concerns.
- Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
- Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date.
- Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
- Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which the applicant is to be employed.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
If you would like some more information on this role or to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200