My clients are currently looking for a Veterinarian to join the team. Their preventive care caseload is challenging, diverse and includes radiology, dental, diagnostics, and surgery all performed with state-of-the-art equipment.
They value independent thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. The team have high technician to doctor ratios creating a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. And most importantly, they put quality medicine first.
Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a great sense of humour.
Vets with all levels of experience, including new graduates will be welcomed!
- Competitive Salary
• Monthly Bonus Opportunity
• Employee profit sharing program
• No Negative Accrual
- 4-day work weeks
• A dedicated call centre to allow you to practice medicine
• 120 hours annual PTO
- 40 hours additional PTO for CE
• $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses, etc.
- Covered Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Basic Life Insurance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Veterinary Staff Health & Wellness Program
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Advanced Career Path Opportunities
For more information call us on +1 646 5699200 or email your CV to email@example.com