Do you enjoy the benefits of relief work but wish you had the consistency or financial stability and benefits of Full-Time Employment?
Our clients are seeking a full time or part time Regional Relief Veterinarians to provide consistent coverage for a number of hospitals in the Indianapolis area.
You’ll be supporting multiple hospitals across the region, and our clients are willing to set you up for success. If you’re most comfortable seeing appointments or prefer to mostly be in surgery, they will work with you to create a rewarding and fulfilling experience!
Ultimately, they are looking for a compassionate team player and strong communicator!
- Competitive salary/hourly/daily compensation
- For Full Time Relief Veterinarians (30+ hours/week); A comprehensive benefit package that includes paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance & employee assistance program.
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues
- Ability to travel and meet/collaborate with DVMs and support teams across our region
- Mileage stipend and lodging if/when required
- Flexible Scheduling with a guaranteed number of shifts per week
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Proficiency in general practice, surgical proficiency preferred but not required.
- Active Veterinary State License
- USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire
- Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
If this role is of interest, please send your resume to: email@example.com or call the team on: (646) 569 9200