Our client in Weymouth, MA is seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join their General Practice department. The AAHA-accredited hospital has a busy eight doctor practice, within a 24/7 emergency/specialty hospital.
They are looking for a veterinarian who enjoys dentistry and surgery and is interested in being a Medical Director for this department. They can offer an enthusiastic leader the opportunity to shape and influence the growth and direction of the general practice department. The strong relationship the doctors have with their emergency and specialty departments allows surgical and complex medical cases to be cared for in a 24-hour setting providing comprehensive care.
Join as a General Practice Medical Director and refine your leadership skills while being supported by resources to help your ownership mentality blossom. They offer a generous stipend in addition to your regular salary.
As a member of this family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
They offer great benefits including:
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
If you would like some more information or would like to apply for this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the team on (646) 569 9200