My clients are currently looking for a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) to join their successful practice in California. Full-time and Part-time opportunities available. They provide competitive wages, benefits and the opportunity for meaningful work without the unwanted pressure and stress of corporate veterinary medicine. They operate two thriving veterinary clinics with up-to-date diagnostic and surgical equipment, including digital dental and general radiology, ultrasound, in house CBC and Chemistry, paperless medical record keeping, Cubex Inventory control system, and a great support staff.
Provide daily, primary veterinarian services for small animals (dogs and cats). Responsibilities include performing medical examinations, diagnostics, veterinary medicine procedures, testing and surgeries.
Communicate effectively and clearly while providing pet ownership counselling and explaining veterinary medical procedures to clients.
Supervise and guide veterinary clinical technicians and staff in the rendering of veterinary medical procedures and surgeries.
Keep accurate and complete records of medical care rendered to animals in compliance with record keeping and reporting requirement. Adhere and preserve the confidentiality of records and information.
Education: Must possess a California license to practice veterinary medicine, a DEA license or the ability to obtain one, and APHIS certification. Newly graduating DMVs encouraged to apply.
Licensing: A DEA license or the ability to obtain one, and APHIS certification.
• Working knowledge of veterinary clinic procedures and practices
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• The ideal candidate will be committed to partnering with the great support staff to provide exceptional veterinary services.
• Working knowledge of computers, preferably knowledge MS Office suite.
My clients offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental and Visions options
• Retirement Plan – 401K with match
• Flexible Spending Account
• Flexible PTO including 4 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays, and sick days
• Flexible work schedules
• Student Loan forgiveness opportunity
• Employee Discount on personal veterinary services
• Payment of Veterinary license and AVA license renewal fee
• Directors & Officers, Workers’ Comp and EPLI insurance
• Stipend for C.E. conference training
They also provide low-cost spay/neuter services, operate a no-kill animal shelter, provide bi-lingual humane education for area school children, an animal rescue program in partnership with the public shelters, and a pet therapy program with area nursing homes, hospitals, and special needs facilities for disabled children.
If you would like some more information about this vacancy, or would like to apply, please get in touch by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the team on (646) 569 9200.