Our clients are seeking a Client Services Representative to join a busy and growing Emergency Hospital.
The Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice to build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in the ability to care for their pet.
The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates. The duties of this vital role include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Possess strong multi-tasking skills
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments
- Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
- Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
- Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
- Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
- Effective verbal, listening, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members of all hospital services
Competitive compensation is on offer along with a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts flexible scheduling and more!
If you would like some more information on this role or would like to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200.