Our client is a two doctor small animal practice located in Maryland. The location is on a major highway which is easily accessible to clients. This business has shown remarkable growth under the current owners, who have managed the practice for seven years.
The owner has been trained and certified in animal chiropractic, acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Western herbs, and other holistic modalities. Our client would welcome a candidate with training or interest in holistic veterinary medicine, or a candidate with a focus in surgery as the area is underserved.
The vacancy is for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to complement the knowledge and skills of the current staff. The ideal candidate must possess the following:
Strong medical, surgical and dentistry skills, be compassionate, have excellent client communication skills, and enjoy working as a member of our team.
The current veterinarians have over 50 years of combined experience in small animal medicine, surgery and dentistry, and are eager to provide mentorship to new or recent graduates. The hospital pride themselves in offering high-quality, holistic and conventional veterinary medicine in a fun environment.
Unique to this opportunity our client is offering a buy-in or buy-out with favorable terms to the right candidate. This is a wonderful opportunity to own a practice with excellent growth potential, without the constraints of corporate medicine.
About the Hospital:
- Surgery suite & surgical prep area
- Idexx Digital radiography, with images viewable remotely
- Dental equipment including IM3 and digital X-ray
- Idexx In house laboratory including Sedivue
- In house and online pharmacy
- Class IV Companion Therapy Laser
- 4 exam rooms
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (VMD) (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in the State of Maryland.
- Some evenings, Friday’s, and 2 Saturday’s a month will be required
- Health insurance, dental, vision, pet discounts, vacation, sick leave & retirement plan
For more information or to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com