Our client’s hospital is a well-established and fast-paced practice in Union, Kentucky; with an excellent reputation in the local community and they are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join the team.
They have a loyal, long-term client base with generous appointment times and ample doctor-client face time. They focus on practicing progressive medicine and thrive in a positive, professional, laid-back, environment.
Support staff are well trained and fully leveraged and the hospital is fully equipped – inside and out. All the bells and whistles to support your medicine!
- A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive salary and potential bonus program
- Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Student debt repayment assistance
- Paid maternity leave
- AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN
Along with a great salary, this opportunity is certainly one to get excited about.
If you would like some more information or would like to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com . Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200