Our client in Tracy, CA is currently looking to add an additional associate to join their growing team.
They are a service-oriented facility, designed to provide a caring and loving atmosphere for all clients and patients. Services include early morning drop-off, surgery, dentistry, a complete diagnostic laboratory, digital radiology, ultrasound, and much more!
Current doctors are actively involved in continuing education and pursuing the very latest treatments, diagnostic techniques, and state-of-the-art equipment.
This position is full-time with a three to four-day work schedule that offers great balance and flexibility. There is also great potential to learn, as the practice treats a vast variety of cases, including a solid surgical caseload.
The hospital is located in Tracy which is a friendly and welcoming community. Surrounded by beautiful parks, plenty of open spaces, low crime rates, excellent schools, and affordable housing, it’s a wonderful place to work and live.
Our clients take the health and well-being of their employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance.
- A fantastic compensation package for full-time, experienced veterinarians includes a full benefits package plus:
- -$60,000 signing/retention bonus for local candidates or candidates interested in relocating to the area
- -up to $25,000/year in travel reimbursement for non-local candidates traveling in for a minimum of 12 shifts/4 weeks
- -$165,000 salary for 12 shifts/4 weeks
- -Bonus opportunities (Quarterly, annual)
If you would like to know more about this role or to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the team on: (646) 569 9200