Our client is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join their professional family! They boast a capable and genuinely caring staff that works to fulfil our mission in an up to date and modern facility.
Our client is a full-service companion animal hospital treating dogs, cats, and pocket pets in Spring, Houston, The Woodlands, and Tomball. They provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. They also work closely with local referral practices when special diagnostic procedures are required.
The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, the safest anaesthetic drugs available, state of the art digital x-ray capabilities, and a closely supervised hospitalization area. For those times when your pet must stay for the day or overnight, we offer a secluded and peaceful feline ward complete with kitty condos, and luxurious dog kennels with outdoor walking areas.
Employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
• Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
• Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
• Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
• Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
If you would like some more information or would like to apply for this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the team on: (646) 569 9200