Our clients are currently looking for a full-time veterinarian to work a four-day workweek that may include weekends but NO on-call or after-hours at their AAHA accredited and Certified Feline Friendly hospital.
The successful candidate will be working with three other veterinarians that have a very collaborative relationship.
The facility cares for canines, felines, and pocket pets. Ideally, they are looking for someone with experience with pocket pets (mainly ferrets, gerbils, hamsters, and occasionally chickens) or who has an interest in working with them.
On site they have ultrasound, digital radiograph, digital dental x-ray, in-house labs, Cubex Inventory Management machine, and a full surgery suite. If desired, a full surgery day can be part of the schedule.
This is a full-time role that includes the following benefits package.
- Full-time benefits start within 30 days of hire!
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- One month of PTO
- Quarterly production bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Paying of licensing fees and CEEmployee Discounts
- Care Companion Plans for your pets
- Pay is based on experience
- And more.
- Non-restricted Oregon state veterinary license
- Veterinary degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Non-restricted DEA license
- Deep understanding of veterinary medicine, surgery, preventive care and dentistry
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player–willing to pitch-in where needed
The ideal candidate must be reliable, eager, shows awareness, confident, and humble. Our clients are looking for a veterinarian that will uphold those core values and be a leader within the hospital.
If you would like some more information on this role or to apply, please send you resume to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200