One of our clients located in Homewood, Alabama, is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team. This practice is a one-of-a-kind, AHAA accredited, three doctor practice. Their hospital has been serving the Homewood community for over 20 years. They are a fast-paced, growing clinic with diverse and loyal clients.
Homewood is a thriving community that offers a mix of successful businesses. Located just minutes from Downtown Birmingham, Homewood provides a great shopping and dining experience. From shopping the original boutiques, bakeries, and gift shops to grabbing a bite to eat at one of the many eateries. Discover why Homewood has been named one of the best places to raise a family as you spend time in one of the many green spaces, from Patriot Park to the Lakeshore Trail.
Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
• Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources).
• 401k retirement savings plan with company match.
• Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services.
• Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave.
• Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days.
• Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program.
• Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your pets.
• 100% paid professional liability coverage.
• 100% paid life insurance.
• 100% paid short-term disability insurance.
• Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists.
If you would like some more information or would like to apply for this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the team on (646) 569 9200