Our clients are seeking a veterinarian (DVM/VMD) who is dynamic, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems. The veterinary team provides clients with the most cutting-edge medical care available through new technology and premium wellness plans. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit team to assist pet parents in getting the best medical care a veterinary practice has to offer.
- DVM/VMD degree from an accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted state veterinary license
- Passed the NAVLE
- Deep understanding of veterinary medicine, practices and procedures (surgery and clinical)
- Expert communicator (written and verbal)
- First-in-Class customer service
- Flexible, willing to perform many job duties within the hospital
- Friendly, positive, team-oriented attitude
- The desire to learn more and take the initiative
Benefits: An excellent salary and production bonus, medical benefits, annual HSA contributions, ample paid-time-off, license and CE reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role or would like to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com or call the team on: (646) 569 9200