Our client is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to add to their team!
The facility is a well-established, fully equipped seven doctor hospital with an excellent reputation, devoted to a loyal client base who appreciate their high-value service.
There is a collaborative doctor team that practices quality medicine, surgery, and dentistry in a positive and professional environment.
On site digital radiography (including dental), electronic medical records, in-house lab, ultrasound, therapeutic laser, and advanced surgical equipment. A well-trained, highly leveraged, and experienced support staff work together to provide outstanding care.
Centrally located in North Carolina, Greensboro offers easy access to the beaches and the mountains. With its abundant parks, restaurants and breweries, museums, and festivals. Lots going on to enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
The successful caudate will enjoy:
- A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive salary and potential bonus program
- Excellent health insurance and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Student debt repayment assistance
- Paid maternity leave
- Licenses/Memberships: DEA, State, PLIT, VIN, and AVMA
If you would like some more information or to apply for this role, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200.