Our client is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for their small animal practice located in California
Are you looking for a practice where you will be recognized for your contributions and excel at high quality care?
Then look no further.
You will have well trained team members who will allow you to be a doctor and make a difference in the lives of pets and people. We will always seek to understand the feelings of our patients, our clients and our co-workers, and to treat them appropriately with the dignity and respect that they need and deserve.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with clients and their pets
- Provide patients with a high level of patient care
- Have an interest in dentistry and strong oral surgery skills preferred
- Possess a broad knowledge of preventive and sick veterinary medicine
- Use good judgement in patient assessment, diagnostics and therapeutics planning with ability to identify and communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
- Have strong people skills, focused on quality of care and excels at assuring client satisfaction
- Excel at communication skills
- Have a commitment to excellent client service
- To possess strong organizational skills
The practice is a 5-doctor small animal practice that specializes in providing high quality, compassionate and convenient care for patients. Service comes in two parts. The first part is respect for the client and the client's position. The second part is problem solving.
Our clients take the health and well-being of their employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance.
The compensation package includes a competitive salary, quality health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, generous continuing education allowance and additional paid time off, numerous discounts through company partners and reimbursement for membership dues and license fees.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact the team on: (646) 569 9200 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org