Our client’s well-established, small animal practice in Bristol, Connecticut is seeking a new Associate Veterinarian to join the team.
They are a small animal cat and dog practice with extremely experienced staff who see a variety of cases from wellness and preventative medicine to advanced surgery and dentistry. Using advanced diagnostic tools that include ultrasound and full-digital radiography they are able to diagnose quickly and have a great support staff who are all supportive of fear free medicine.
Eligible, full time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- A Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Pet discounts and more!
If you would like some more information on this vacancy or would like to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call the team on: (646) 569 9200