Our client is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for their busy practice to play an important part in helping to improve the quality of care given to their patients. They will be responsible for maintaining animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries.
Job Duties (not exclusive of):
- Examination to detect and determine The nature of disease or injury
- Wellness exams and preventative care
- Prescription of medication, dressing wounds, surgery and other therapies
- Examination and analysis
- Laboratory procedures and diagnostic tests
- Communication with clients
- Documentation and logs including patient records
- Train and mentor team members who handle and care for animals
- Sensitivity, tact and professionalism
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you would like to know more about this position or would like to apply, then please contact JHP Recruitment on +1 646 5699 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org