Our client’s mission is to practice the highest quality medicine while nurturing a healthy team culture and providing excellent customer service.
This full time opportunity is well-suited for an experienced veterinarian (ABVP interest a plus but not required). The 5 doctor team on site is also able to mentor a new graduate. They are an AAHA accredited practice working towards becoming Fear Free certified. Their veterinarians are dedicated to supporting a large, loyal client-base and each other, forming the glue of our cohesive team.
There are monthly meetings to discuss new medications and advancements in medicine and collaborate daily. They strive to continually expand the knowledge of their already skilled, engaged support staff.
Schedule involves rotating weekday shifts but allows for stretches of 3 and 4 days in a row off.
- Two locations-both recently remodeled
- Separate, large surgical and dental suites
- Two Wet Treatment Tables
- Oxygen Cage
- Two Oxygen Generators
- IDEXX diagnostic labs and in house diagnostic equipment, including Sedivue
- Sopix Digital Dental Radiography
- Companion Laser Therapy
- Two high-quality ultrasound units, one is brand new.
- Medical Director with extensive ultrasound training
- All exam rooms equipped with laptops and 42" televisions for mirroring
- Isolation room with separate ventilation and a fenced area dedicated for isolation patients
Our clients take the health and well-being of their employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance.
A great compensation package is on offer, including a competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, PTO, generous CE allowance, additional PTO for CE, and reimbursement for membership and license fees.
If you would like some more information about this role or would like to apply, please contact us on (646) 569 9200 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org