You will be responsible for overseeing each individual Regional Manager and leading the hospitals across our client’s network of veterinary hospitals in the growing region of the Southeast and future Mid-Atlantic markets.
You will report into the Vice President of Operations, working closely with the Veterinary Partner Doctors and Regional Managers to enhance performance at their respective hospitals. You will also work with the Internal Hospital Operations team to lead implementation of initiatives and projects at the hospitals within your regional markets
You will be expected to grow with the region as our client adds hospitals to the network. This position can be based in Atlanta but will cover the Georgia and Florida market and may include parts of the Mid-Atlantic.
Role & Responsibilities
Leadership and management:
- Directly responsible for overseeing and leading the Regional Managers.
- Responsible for working directly with the Regional Managers on the operations at each hospital, including staffing, inventory, budgeting, employee and client scheduling, marketing, employee training, and human resources.
- Act as another key resource and partner to the managing veterinarian at each location and responsible for building a strong relationship with that doctor.
- Responsible for reviewing each regions financial reports with the Regional Manager and develop strategies for each practice.
- Responsible for reviewing the non-financial reports (inventory budgets; scheduling budgets) and driving plans of improvement based on the results.
- Responsible to help Regional Managers with the post-acquisition integration process for newly acquired clinics.
- Expected to travel to the practices 4 days per week and have 1 office day (but could be at practices 5 days a week as needed). Expected to Fly with overnight stays when needed.
Salary: Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation will consist of a base salary and a performance-based bonus. Our clients also offer a robust set of medical, non-medical and retirement benefits that they encourage employees to take advantage of.
This role is also eligible for relocation assistance!
- Strong communication, team-building and leadership skills
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple locations and Regional Managers for a multi-site operator in the veterinary, dental or medical industries;
- Self-starter that is excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment and can take initiative
- Strong analytical skills and experience reviewing budgets and financial statements
- Proficient with full suite of Microsoft office products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
If you are interested in this role, and would like to apply, please call the team on (646) 569 9200 or email your resume to: email@example.com