Our clients in Lynnfield, Massachusetts are looking for a CVT. At this hospital, you can be the Veterinary Technician you have always wanted to be! They have a unique culture in the hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. There’s something special about you and they are excited to learn more!
They are located in Lynnfield, MA. They have been serving the community since 1951. In the summer of 2021, they will be moving to Wakefield, MA across from Lake Quannapowitt. The Lake provides a nice place to eat lunch or go for a walk while on breaks or after work. They will also have 3 new graduate doctors that will be joining them this summer who will need experienced technicians to work alongside them. The Wakefield location is also the home of Radiocat a Center for Treatment of Feline Hyperthyroidism which provides another area of growth for technicians.
They are passionate about supporting Technicians and are committed to your personal career development. They are a community of dedicated professionals that will encourage you to explore everything a Technician career has to offer. They create and support an inclusive work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the team!
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
- Leadership opportunities
- Career development programs
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
- CE allowance
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Free wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life, long and short term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
Why We Want You!
As a member of the team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they can provide exceptional care to every patient. You’ve worked hard for your credentials (CVT, RVT, LVT) and they want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
If you would like some more information on this role or would like to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call the team on (646) 569 9200.