Our client’s multi-specialty referral hospital is looking for a talented professional to join the leadership team as a full-time Hospital Manager. Their full-service hospital offers specialized care, diagnostics and treatment. In addition, 24/7 urgent care and emergency services. The hospital is also an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)-accredited referral practice.
The role demands a leader with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. The leader will perform a wide range of difficult to complex administrative activities in order to continue achieving the hospital goals of delivering excellent patient care and customer service, to both the hospital's clients and referring veterinarians.
- Overseeing the business operations and maintenance of the facility
- Ensuring the business growth and profitability of the practice
- Management of finances and accounting
- Marketing and promotion of services
- Staffing and human resources
- Discretionary activities that serve to support effective business operations.
Talent development is a priority for all teams in the hospital.
High School Diploma. Prefer BA/BS degree in business or related field.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in medical care operations management with profit and loss responsibility.
Budget management experience.
Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
Human resource skills.
Training and client relations experience.
Status as a Certified Veterinary Practice Manager or interest in attaining credential.
The Hospital services include:
- Emergency & Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging.
Medical technologies include:
- CT, MRI, Endoscopes, Laparoscope, Ultrasonography, Ventilator, etc.
- The team consists of approximately 19 veterinarians and 120 support staff.
Competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
For more information call us on +1 646 5699200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org